30 December 2008

4:52 PM - No comments

Dear Caroline

Dear Caroline,

How are the kids? Jack must be a freshman in high school, I can't believe that it has been that long since his birth. Mercy, how time flies. As I sit here, scenes from the last 25 years flash in my mind. Our days at Columbia, agruing constitutional law, skipping family law seminars and talking the L to the MET to see the latest art and trying to skip as many classes as we possible, seems like it was yesterday.

Remember the day we first met Edwin at the Sotheby's Gallery off of 5th. Wow it really does all seem like it was yesterday and now you are married with three beautiful children, how is Rose doing at Harvard by the way? When I first saw the pictures of her online I was appalled but we did similiar things in our times there just weren't any digicams in cell phones.

This letter is not just a trip down memory lane but as any good friend I have to ask what is going on. What are you thinking Mrs. Schlossberg? I'm speechless, the events of the last few weeks have stunned me to the point of silence. What are you thinking Cat? Seriously I have always admired you and John ability to shun the political ego trip other family members have embarked on but this latest turn of events prompts me to question your sanity.

I know you and you know me and we both know where you heart lies so this public flogging that you have signed up for makes me wonder if you still have some of the weed we used to smoke in our cupboard.

Call me so we can figure this debacle out

Nostalgically yours
Kafo

0 comments: