30 March 2008

4:22 PM - 2 comments

Condi Baby

my family is having our usual sunday pow wow
one sister lives in the Indiana- Midwest,
another lives in Jersey- East
the oldest lives in Oregon- Northwest
and I'm in Texas- South
then we connect the parents in Nigeria and try and catch up with what is going on with everybody and of course debate the latest CNN polling data.

So this is where we are

What happens is McCain picks Condi Rice as his running mate?
How does this affect the democratic party and 2009's future president??

So yeah, let's just say with 5 people on the phone we had 6 positions
So what do you think

2 comments:

I was informed in 2003 that Condi would get the Republican nomination by a semi-insider. So, talks of Condi on the ticket are no surprise to those of us in Washington. That being said, I don't know if it would help MCCain on issues of economics. She is strong in foreign policy, but I don't know. It would be an interesting ticket and as Jay Leno said, "He's always steamed and she's always rice".

NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Hmm...I dont know...This whole campaign has me stumped...It will be interesting to see the way it finally plays out