19 January 2009

11:04 PM - No comments

a couple more hours

"In other orders, i don't think people ought to be compelled to make the decision which they think is best for their family."
- Washington D.C., December 11, 2002- regarding smallpox vaccinations

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighbourhoods."
- Washington D.C., December 2000

"I'm not the expert on how the Iraqi people think, because I live in America, where it's nice and safe and secure."
- Washington D.C., 2004

"Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. i talk to families who die."
- Washington D.C., December 7, 2006

"Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illeteracy level of our children are appalling"
- Washington D.C., January 2004

one final one

"I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?"
- Beaverton, Oregon, 2004

0 comments: