12 August 2007

4:48 PM - No comments

Tommy T

Dear Tommy T,

Here is the truth.
I won't really miss you
You really did not make that much of an impact
It is very laudable that you cut your losses this early
I appreciate the fact that you realized your limitations are a candidate
I appreciate the fact that you have not really changed the playing field
I appreciate the fact that you have left us still wondering about your capabilities
I appreciate the fact that you did not spend your short lived campaign slugging dirt
I appreciate the fact that you did not spend your short lived campaign spouting nonsense in an effort to garner attention
I appreciate the fact that you have left the race with a quiet dignity thereby allowing bone heads to follow

But most of all
I appreciate the fact that you were sooo uninspiring that your presence was never felt and therefore can never be missed


Good luck


Kafo

0 comments: