27 September 2007

7:06 PM - No comments

Spouse from hell

I told you not to speak.
I told you to shut your freaking trap.
I told you to STOP.
I believe those were my words, STOP, but your football stadium sized ego wouldn't allow you to do just that. I really thought that you would heed my advice. There is so much I want to say but I know it will fall on deaf ears so I will not even waste the energy required to lift my fingers and formulate a response. A wise man once said that mirrors don't lie so I will leave you with this mirror of your own words.

"Iowa will make the difference," she said.
"If Barack doesn't win Iowa, it is just a dream.
If we win Iowa then we can move to the world as it should be.
And we need your help in making that happen."

Do these words seem smart to you?


Disgustly disapprovingly yours
Kafo

0 comments: