18 January 2008

Miscellanous Post-ITS

Hillary
Congratulations on your win in Michigan, I am not sure what this means but I hope you understand the ramifications.


Obama
I think it is laudable for you to acknowledge that Hillary and John respect black people. We really needed to hear YOU tell us that.


Guiliani
Please make a comeback, take Nevada

Biden,
I miss you like crazy, the last debate was lackluster, this inexperienced kids.

Richardson,
I wish I can say that you will be missed, but yeah, I would be lying.

Thompson,
Hmmmm, I never understood your appeal, I'm happy that for once, mii and the nation are on the same page, YES

Kucinich,
Dennis stop being mad and a spoilsport
For real, Dennis, this whole anger thing is beginning to look like a joke

Ron Paul,
I still address you as Ron Paul because I still do not know you

McCain
Baby, I am soooo happy you won New Hampshire, and I applaud the whole positive campaign thing you have going in the South.

Colbert, I mean Huckabee,
Hmmmm
that is all I am going to say
Hmmmm

CIA
Find the videotapes, mercy, or just make new ones it is called THE INTERNET and PHOTOSHOP

Chris Matthews,
I am going to have to write you a later,
I don't want to, but duty demands it

Musharraf
Shame on U

2 comments:

hahahahaha....huckabee, ron paul, this whole thing was genius!

Please share your chris mathews letter. Can't wait to see it.

i know
this is sooo funny
i love politics

lol