29 October 2008

5:09 PM - 1 comment

Dear Republican Base

Dear Base,

My family. From you I have learnt how to take a stand and how to affect change in my society. For the longest time, I defined myself by you. I am puzzled by the latest turn of events and by the party that I love so much, i am hoping that you can do mii a favor. I have only one question as we go into the final stretch of this historic and sometimes mind boggling presidential campaign. Why do all of my friends have to believe the same things I do?


Kafo
this really is on my mind
please respond

1 comments:

Don't forget to join us in the online rally this Friday October 31st. Just use "FREE JONATHAN ELENDU NOW!" as the title of your blog post and FaceBook Status. Visit the Facebook page here or stop by Nigerian Curiosity.

Take care my sista!