24 November 2008

12:09 PM - 1 comment

Dear Henry

I know that you know that we know that you are in bed with Wallstreet. There is no way you can hide that fact, I really need to be working on more important things but I felt that getting this out to you was crucial to the financial security of our wonderful country.

Question
Why is Citibank more important than the auto industry?

I don't understand were we found this new 20 billion to bail out ONE bank when 3 auto companines and the whole of Detroit needs 25 billion. Now I know that you know that we know that you are in bed with Wall street but can't you be a little bit more discreet with your acts of cronyism.


Just a thought

later
Kafo

1 comments:

you ask a question that many ask as well. Why is Citigroup more important than the auto industry?

The banks and the auto industry made the wrong decisions and mismanaged themselves over the years. I was watching Larry King last night and many callers were arguing that it is a class thing - blue collar vs white collar.

I don't know what the answer is, but would love to hear Henry's take on it.

Hope all is well.