18 September 2008

12:24 PM - No comments

Chuck Hagel

Dear Chuck,

Hey Chuck, i guess i should applaud you for your recent comments about Sarah P and her inexperience, i especially like this line "I think they ought to be just honest about it and stop the nonsense about, 'I look out my window and I see Russia and so therefore I know something about Russia. That kind of thing is insulting to the American people."

Beautifully said.

I also need to commend you on informing the american public that the first time she got a passport was last year. Hmmmm. My niece has already been in Europe, China and Peru and she is only 23, so to think that the governor of Alaska who is next door to Mother Russia has never been anywhere that she needed a passport before last year is scary.

Does this mean she has never been to Russia???

Here is the sad thing though, and I feel like I need to educate you on the American people. THEY DON'T CARE!!! Your party is constructed in such a way to limit the amount of knowledge people acquire. They prey on people's emotions and not will actually benefit them and that is why she just might be VP.

So yeah, my advice to you Chucky, can i call you that? My advice is that you tread lightly but surely if you are going to excommunicate yourself from the future administration as you have done for the present administration let it be known the explicitly why you are doing so. Let there be NO doubt in the mind of the average Nebraskan that you are still committed to what the american people need most (a stable federal government not run on ideals but for solutions)




respectfully and admirably suggestingly yours
Kafo

0 comments: