25 September 2008

5:29 PM - No comments

Dear House Republicans

Dear House Republicans,

This is weird, normally we are at odds but listening to your rep. speak today I realized that we have a lot in common. I like the whole line of "we will do what is best for our constituents and American taxpayers".

I can't believe that I agree with you, I don't know what is going on in the Senate, I have no idea what the President is thinking but writing a blank check to Henry Paulson, a former Wall Street CEO seems ridiculous. So thank you, thank you for not just jumping on the bandwagon but actually wanting to think this through and be fiscally conversative and responsible. Normally you are know for your stance on gay marriage, abortion and prayer on school, over the course of the last 30 years the Republican party has been overtaken by right wing religious group, gone were the days of fiscally responsibility and small government.

Thank you
Thank you for giving our party some pride
Thank you very much

I don't know if this will help y'all in November
but thank you once more


Kafo

0 comments: