15 September 2008

10:18 AM - No comments

Joey,

Joey

It has been a while. I have missed you. I apologize for not returning the call you sent mii earlier last month, I was tied up with organzing this event. whew.....
I'm glad that is done with.

Joey
Joey
Joey
how many times did I call your name?
We go way back, remember those years riding the train back every night to Delaware from DC? I am one of your closest friends and so I don't want you to take this the wrong way. I am close to family as a friend can get these days and I admire the way you have conducted yourself over the course of the last 35+ years in the Senate.

I do
I really do.
Now with all this in mind, I feel that it is I alone who can give you this advice.

SHUT UP!!!!!

Going unscripted is not your strong suite, I need you to save the spontaneous opinions for McCain's energy, education and economic plane. A triple threat that we both know will take America nowhere very fast. I don't want you talking about Clinton (male or female) again. Neither do you want you to comment on Obama and his reason for choosing you over her.
Okay

Kafo

0 comments: