12 September 2008

10:00 PM - No comments

Palin,

Dear Palin:

Shut up. I had to get that off my chest. For the last three weeks I have been waiting for you to finally speak. I have been waiting for you to rise about the rhetoric and actually say something intelligible. I have been waiting for you to stand up for everything that this party believes and has fought for. I have been waiting for you to give a voice to millions of soccer moms, single women, grandmothers.

I have been waiting
and now when you finally open up your mouth I realize that I just made the statement true.
Be careful of what you wish for cuz it just might come true.

When word of how you handle your pregnancy got out I gave you the points for juggling the demands of your office and being a mother
When word of your stance on abstinence only sex education came out I applauded you for being able to stand for your belief in this fast turning secular nation
When word of your 17- year old daughter pregnancy hit the newsstand, I once again defended you to those who think a parent should be judged by the mistakes of their child.

But this takes the cake
"I think he's regretting not picking her now, I do. What, what determination, and grit, and even grace through some tough shots that were fired her way -- she handled those well,"

no
no
no

No, this is a new level of low even for someone who has vendetta's against a certain ex brother-in-law.

I'm done with you and this party which has corrupted everything that I have love, everything that we have stood for.

I am done.
So yeah, I am not going to vote for a liberal who thinks women should be given free rein to abort their children but neither am I going to cast my vote for a woman who thinks our votes are about gender.

A disappointed Kafo

0 comments: